Hi, I’m Bill Rice.
I’m the Founder/President of Kaleidico and Principal Consultant at Bill Rice Strategy Group.
I create and execute lead-generation strategies for lending and fintech organizations.
I regularly write and speak about designing lead generation systems and strategies that consistently and predictably fill the sales pipeline and deliver revenue growth.
My areas of expertise include designing consumer direct experiences, audience development, and sales funnel creation for SaaS fintech and consumer direct lending.
How can I help? email@example.com.
A little more detail about my background
I bring 20+ years designing and building online consumer-direct banking and lending platforms and marketing strategies. This is a brief snapshot of this journey.
- Bill Rice Strategy Group (2021 - Now) -
- ProPair (2022 - Now) - Since the founding of Kaleidico in 2005, I have been passionate about generating leads - consumer inquiries - and optimizing the experience after inquiring online to deliver the best consumer AND sales experience.
- Kaleidico (2008 - Now) - In response to the financial crisis and mortgage meltdown that left all of our call center-based lenders bankrupt, we pivoted to designing and building lead generation web platforms for financial institutions, law firms, and a variety of other industries.
- Kaleidico (2005 - 2008) - Began as icoSales the first mortgage lead management system. (I literally wrote the Wikipedia Page to coin the term Lead Management.) Competitor to Leads360 (now Velocify). This was the preferred CRM solution for IndyMac Bank, New Century, American Home Mortgage, and many other large mortgage call center operations.
- Quicken Loans (2004 - 2005) - Built EquityOnline - another instant online decision, and ran National Home Equity
- DeepGreen Bank (2000 - 2004)- Home Equity instant online decision and Quick Cash (sold to LightYear Capital). Collaborated with LendingTree to build their first electronic (XML) lead posting engine. Before that they faxed leads to lenders
Before by entrepreneurial days, I found my muse from going toe-to-toe with foreign intelligence services. This journey has many counterintuitive parallels to marketing. Happy to discuss that when we meet sometime and you're curious.
- Program Manager for Iridium Call Intercept System - Led the technical implementation of the call intercept system within the Iridium satellite network.
- Program Manager for Information Warfare Centers - Led the design and build out of DOD and Intelligence Agencies information warfare capabilities and activities.
- Air Force Officer - Led counterespionage operations and activities.
Feel free to introduce yourself, even if you're not looking to work with me or Kaleidico. I love meeting interesting people and hearing what they're doing.
Drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org.