Lead Nurturing System for Aged Leads
What the heck are aged lead?
We won't dive too deep on this element of the topic, but it bears giving you a little context on who you are nurturing in this type of segment.
Aged leads can come from a variety of places:
- Old leads that have gone unresponsive
- A book of business that you have acquired, given, or available to you as a new agent or loan officer
- You purchase aged leads from a lead broker. These are typically internet leads from a real-time lead provider that have not been fully sold or serviced. For example, if you tell the consumer that you are going to match them with 4-5 insurance companies or mortgage lenders an aged lead would have sold the lead less than those 4-5 times.
What the Heck are Aged Leads and How Can I Use Them? - Aged Lead Store
One of the top questions I get asked in response to my sales training is, "What the heck are aged leads?" It's probably because I mention them all of the time and after 15 years in the business they just make so much sense to me as part of my sales process.
Warming up aged leads
- Start simple and assumptive - Just checkin in...
- Disarm their defensive brain
- Tell them where you got their information
- Who you are, and
- Why you're calling them
- At this stage you are sorting, not selling
- DNC, is do not call - get them out of your database
- Not interested, is not interested - move them to a different nurture segment
- Not now, is a different nurture segment
- Yes, is a real-time lead - push forward with your normal sales process
Let's look at a simple aged lead warm up campaign
- Leave voicemail
- Text message
- Text message
- Long-term content nurture campaign