Our notebooks are filled with possible seeds of greatness. The individual notes are little sparks from our mind (maybe even a higher power) working.
Seeds need to be watered and nurtured. Sparks need to be stoked and fanned.
If you do this, the strongest seed will grow and the most viable sparks will catch fire.
What happens when you gather things in your notebook and then simply close it?
Right? The world suffers.
Here’s the call to action, as we say in the marketing world:
What’s in Your Notebook?
Here’s a few seeds and sparks from mine:
- Why is video such a hot marketing trend?
- When you look over the cows…look for the ones separated from the herd, they’re the ones in trouble. (On the importance of community. Analogy from my pastor, a farm boy.)
- What if we started developing your sales process by learning to be a buyer? Learning a customer’s process to buy something is the fastest way to close a deal.
- Whenever people talk about success they seem to really be talking about making more money. Is that really the only definition of success?
- How can you help your worst sales people?
- Why do all writers say they hate to write?
- Why are so many personal finance and Internet marketing bloggers broke?
- Social media influence is more about sociology than psychology.
- Start writing more Bill Rice! (Sometimes I talk to myself in my notebook)
What’s in your notebook? Feel free to comment below or better yet write your own post and link back here so I can read it…for more inspiration.