One upon a time I had a very short list of morning “must reads.”
People that I deeply loved reading and always made it worth my while. The problem is…the simplicity of online publishing has now created an explosion of these kind of people. I’m curious who is on your short list of must reads?
Here are a few that are still on that very short list:
- Dave Winer – You’ll love him and hate him at the same time – love should always win that battle – so I let it.
- Chris Brogan – Just a good guy and it all flows from there.
- Michael Hyatt – Leadership, writing, faith; what a great package.
- Jon Swanson – Christianity done good. Social media chaplain.
- Chris Penn – Another great guy. Email, social media, marketing measurement, and WoW (I hear) genius.
- Matt Cutts – I have an affinity for Kentucky folks that make it big. Oh, and he’s kinda important in SEO circles.
- Copyblogger – Great stuff on copywriting and Internet marketing, without the bitter aftertaste.
- Jason Calacanis – Where he writes online bounces around. Another firecracker, like Dave, but lots of goodness at the core.
- Jason Fried and company – What can I say? They get tons of business and software stuff right. I never want to miss that.)
Who is on yours? Why are they there?