Our lives are getting busier and busier. Technology is getting more and more intrusive. And, the economy is making all of us do more with less.
Obviously, several people are thinking about getting more organized with their various work queues:
- Alex Payne of Twitter talks about his “life as queues.”
- ZenHabits expands on how he “clears queues.”
- Chris Brogan talks about “presence management chores.”
My queues are much like ZenHabits–simple and consolidated
- Gmail (lots of stuff consolidated and flow into a centralized email)
- Paper TODO list
- Twitter @’s and DM’s
- Google Reader (Shift happening to FriendFeed for me)
- Inbox folder on desktop with projects (.txt files)
What are your queues? How do you manage them?